Answers to some of the most frequently asked questions
The rules are very simple. Treat everyone with kindness and respect at all times. The staff will not tolerate anything short of that no matter who you are or where you're from. There are no "clicks" or "groups" here that are exempt from these rules or get special treatment. Like myself and others, we have all been a part of those groups at some point and decided to leave. That will not happen here, you will always be made to feel at home.
Membership is free. Membership and access to the entire site is completely free and always will be. Even non members can see everything except the Members Only and Supporters Only sections. You can become a supporter if you like but it is not required.
- Some of the benefits are -
- Our state of the art Forum works on all devices, no extra programs or apps needed like Tapatalk, and no ads at all
- Our forum and site is open source code and totally privacy based, unlike other paid for stand alone forum software
- Start new topics and reply to topics
- See new post markers and other custom features only available when logged in
- Subscribe to individual topics or forums and get notifications via email or PM
- Share posts via E-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Stumbleupon with 1 click
- View sections only available to members
- Post pictures, videos, files, etc, without restrictions (*unlike some sites you have to pay or "become a supporter" for this.)
- Easy drag and drop interface for posting pictures or videos
- Set up your own profile and show others only what you want them to see
- Customize your profile and avatar, location, contact info and much more
- Use the Personal Message system
- Post pictures of your tractors or implements in the picture section
- List your stuff for sale in the classifieds
- Put events in the calendar
- Download manuals without restrictions (*unlike some sites you have to pay or "become a supporter" for this.)
- Use the shoutbox
- And much more!
Due to the nature of our business and dealing with people all over the US daily the only form of payment we take at the shop is cash.